Explore amazing flavor with these tender brown sugar-soy sauce marinated Thai ribeye pork chops.
- Whisk together the soy sauce, cilantro, garlic, brown sugar, vegetable oil and lime juice in a bowl.
- In a large baking dish, arrange the ribeye pork chops in an even layer. Pour the marinade over the pork chops, reserving about 1/4 cup of the marinade in the refrigerator for later use.
- Marinate the pork chops for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Heat an indoor grill pan or outdoor grill to medium-high heat. Remove pork chops from the marinade, discarding the excess marinade. Place pork chops on the hot grill for 4 minutes on each side, flipping once until the internal temperature of the pork measures between 145° F. (medium rare) and 160° F. (medium) on a meat thermometer.
- Transfer the grilled pork chops to a cutting board and let rest for 3 minutes before slicing against the grain.
- Pour the reserved marinade over the sliced pork before serving.
Serve the pork on top of a bed of peanut noodles for a Thai Pork Noodle Bowl or alongside an herb salad of fresh basil, mint, scallions and cilantro.