Everyone is sure to love this Simply Saucy Bacon-Wrapped Pork Loin. With four flavorful sauces to choose from, it’s the perfect centerpiece for a delicious dinner with family and friends.
1. Preheat oven to 450ºF. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and brown on all sides, about 6 minutes. Transfer to plate and cool for 10 minutes.
3. Wrap bacon slices vertically around pork roast; do not overlap bacon. Tie lengthwise and crosswise with kitchen string to hold bacon in place; tuck loose ends of bacon under string. Place on a rack in a roasting pan, tucked-bacon side down.
4. Roast on rack for 15 minutes. Turn pork over and reduce temperature to 350ºF and roast for 15 minutes. Remove rack and return pork to pan, tucked-end side up. Roast, turning occasionally until bacon is browned and an instant-read thermometer inserted in the center of the roast reads 145ºF, about 50 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes.
5. Skim fat from pan juices, leaving browned juices in pan.
6. Add barbecue sauce and preferred ingredient (*see below) and bring to simmer over medium heat, stirring to loosen browned bits in pan; simmer 2 minutes.
7. Remove strings, carve pork, and serve with sauce.