Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 7 minutes
Baking time: 20 minutes
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees. Remove pie-crust pouches from box and set out to bring to room temperature, 5 to 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook 2 minutes or until just transparent. Add spinach and cook until all the moisture has evaporated, about 5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
3. In a large bowl, combine ricotta, 1 1/2 cups mozzarella, olives (if desired), parmesan, salt, and pepper. Add cooled spinach mixture and mix well. (You can make up to 3 days ahead and refrigerate.)
4. Unfold a pie crust onto a nonstick baking sheet. Press out the fold lines with fingertips. Spoon half of the topping onto the crust, covering all but the outer inch or two. Gently fold the edge up over the filling, pinching and folding the dough as needed to form a crust that will hold in the toppings. Repeat with the other pie crust.
5. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of mozzarella onto the 2 pies and bake for 20 minutes or until the crust is lightly browned and the topping is bubbly.
How kids can help: Mix cheeses and seasonings; help fold dough to form pizza crust; sprinkle on cheese.