Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Amy Burke
- 1 large poblano pepper
- 1/2 English cucumber, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice, divided
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon mango-lime seafood seasoning
- 1 1/2 pounds grouper or other firm white fish fillets
- 12 (6-inch) fajita-size corn tortillas, warmed
- Lime wedges
Total: 40 Minutes
- 1. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Grill pepper, covered with grill lid, 3 to 4 minutes or until pepper looks blistered, turning once. Place pepper in a large zip-top plastic freezer bag; seal and let stand 10 minutes to loosen skins. Peel pepper; remove and discard seeds. Coarsely chop.
- 2. Combine pepper, cucumber, next 4 ingredients, 2 Tbsp. lime juice, and 2 Tbsp. olive oil in a bowl.
- 3. Whisk together seafood seasoning and remaining 1 Tbsp. lime juice, and 2 Tbsp. olive oil in a large shallow dish or zip-top plastic freezer bag; add fish, turning to coat. Cover or seal, and chill 5 minutes, turning once. Remove fish from marinade, discarding marinade.
- 4. Grill fish, covered with grill lid, 3 to 4 minutes on each side or just until fish begins to flake when poked with the tip of a sharp knife and is opaque in center. Cool 5 minutes. Flake fish into bite-size pieces.
- 5. Serve fish and salsa in warm tortillas with lime wedges.
- Note: We tested with Weber Mango Lime Seafood Seasoning.