Prep time: 15 min.
Cooking time: 5 min.
1. Cook corn syrup and sugar together in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring to dissolve sugar. Bring mixture to a full boil (or in a 1 quart microwaveable container, microwave on HIGH, 100%, for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes until syrup boils). Remove from heat.
2. Stir in peanut butter, baking soda and vanilla until blended thoroughly. Add dried fruit mixture and nuts; stir to combine. Stir in cereal, oats and 1 cup M&M'S® Brand Chocolate Candies until thoroughly coated.
3. Pour into greased 13- x 9-inch pan and pat into place.
4. Top with additional M&M'S® Brand Chocolate Candies and press down.
5. Cool completely and cut into squares.