Add these gorgeous spicy-tart grapes to an antipasto platter or cheese plate or stir them into chicken or mixed green salads. Guests will love the complex flavors. But the best part: prep time is 10 minutes and "pickling" happens in the fridge in just a few hours.
- 3 cups seedless green grapes (about 1 lb.)
- 3 cups seedless red grapes (about 1 lb.)
- 6 (4-inch-long) fresh rosemary sprigs, divided
- 2 cups white wine vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
Total: 1 Hour, 45 Minutes
- 1. Pack grapes into 4 (1-pt.) canning jars with lids. Add 1 rosemary sprig to each jar.
- 2. Bring vinegar, next 4 ingredients, 1 cup water, and remaining 2 rosemary sprigs to a simmer in a medium saucepan. Remove from heat, and discard rosemary sprigs. Pour hot vinegar mixture over grapes. Cover loosely, and let cool to room temperature (about 30 minutes). Seal and chill 1 hour before serving. Store in refrigerator up to 1 week.