Photo: Oxmoor House
- 1 (16-ounce) package pretzel nuggets (we tested with Snyder's of Hanover Sourdough Pretzel Nuggets)
- 2 (16-ounce) packages vanilla bark coating squares, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) white chocolate morsels
- 1 (4-ounce) package white chocolate baking bars, broken into pieces
- 1 (16-ounce) package hard peppermint candies, finely crushed and divided (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a 4-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW 2 hours. Stir chocolate mixture; add 1 1/4 cups crushed peppermint candies and peppermint extract, stirring well to coat.
- Drop pretzel mixture by heaping tablespoons onto wax paper. Sprinkle remaining 3/4 cup crushed peppermint candies evenly on pieces before they set. Let stand until firm.
- Holiday Gift: These pretzels, with their festive candy coating, make great gifts around the holidays. Place the peppermints in a zip-top freezer bag, and crush with a rolling pin. Take your time when crushing the peppermints--you don't want large pieces or fine crumbs.