Be the first to rate it
- 1 (16-oz.) package whole wheat penne pasta
- 1 (8-oz.) package haricots verts (thin green beans), cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 pt. grape tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup Lemon-Shallot Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
Total: 35 Minutes
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding green beans to boiling water during last 2 minutes of cooking time; drain. Rinse pasta mixture under cold running water until cool; drain. Toss together pasta mixture, tomatoes, and vinaigrette. Cover and chill up to 24 hours, if desired. Just before serving, stir in dill, and add salt and pepper to taste.