- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 2/3 cup almond toffee bits
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped peanuts
- 2/3 cup milk chocolate morsels
- 10 ounce vanilla caramels
- 2 to 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup milk chocolate morsels, melted
- TIP: The chocolate drizzle on the cookies will harden as it cools.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Beat first 4 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add egg, beating until blended. Add baking mix, beating at low speed just until blended. Stir in toffee bits, chopped peanuts, and 2/3 cup chocolate morsels.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets; flatten dough with hand.
- Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool cookies on baking sheets 1 minute; remove cookies to wire racks.
- Microwave caramels and 2 tablespoons cream in a glass bowl at HIGH 1 minute; stir. Continue to microwave at 30-second intervals, stirring until caramels melt and mixture is smooth; add remaining cream, if necessary. Stir in vanilla. Spoon caramel mixture evenly onto tops of cookies; drizzle evenly with melted chocolate.