Treat yourself to a light version of peanut butter pie. It tastes like eating a peanut butter and chocolate candy bar, but lightened ingredients like reduced-fat peanut butter, fat-free condensed milk, and light cream cheese keep fat and calories in check without sacrificing any flavor.
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) block light cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup natural-style, reduced-fat creamy peanut butter (such as Smucker's)
- 1 (14-ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12-ounce tub frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 2 9-inch ready-made reduced-fat graham cracker shells
- 4 teaspoons fat-free chocolate sundae syrup
- Combine the first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Add the condensed milk, and beat until combined. Stir in the whipped topping. Divide the mixture evenly between shells; chill 8 hours or until set (pies will have a soft, fluffy texture). Cut into wedges, and drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Note: We loved this pie frozen--its texture is more like that of an ice-cream pie.
- Calories: 264
- Calories from fat: 28%
- Fat: 8.2g
- Saturated fat: 1.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.3g
- Protein: 7.3g
- Carbohydrate: 40.3g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Iron: 0.6mg
- Sodium: 213mg
- Calcium: 69mg