Photo: Antonis Achilleos; Styling: Gerri Williams
- 2 full sheets graham crackers
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
Chill: 1 Hour, 40 Minutes
Total: 2 Hours
- 1. Line a 12-cup mini-muffin pan with small paper cups. Process crackers and salt in a food processor until ground. Transfer to a bowl; stir in peanut butter and honey. Chill for 10 minutes.
- 2. Line a plate with plastic wrap. Divide peanut butter mixture into 12 1-Tbsp. balls. Flatten slightly. Place on plate; cover with plastic wrap and chill.
- 3. Place chocolate in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Stir until chocolate is smooth. Remove from heat; let cool slightly.
- 4. Spoon 1 tsp. chocolate into each cup. Spread over bottoms and halfway up sides of paper. Chill until hardened, about 30 minutes. (Keep remaining chocolate at room temperature.) Press a peanut butter disk into each shell.
- 5. Spoon 1 Tbsp. chocolate over disk. Spread over top. Chill until firm, about 1 hour. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Calories: 220
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 25g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 115mg