- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Garnish: baking cocoa, finely chopped nuts, graham cracker crumbs
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large saucepan over low heat. Stir constantly until mixture is thick and glossy, about 9 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Chill for 4 hours or until firm enough to handle.
- Shape into one-inch balls; roll in cocoa, nuts or crumbs. Chill until firm, about one hour. Store, covered, in the refrigerator.