Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lydia DeGaris Pursell
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cold butter
- 1 cup peach preserves
- 6 teaspoons raspberry preserves
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Garnish: powdered sugar
Total: 2 Hours, 20 Minutes
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender until crumbly. Reserve 1 cup flour mixture.
- 2. Lightly grease an 11- x 7-inch or 9-inch square pan. Press remaining flour mixture onto bottom of prepared pan.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 4. Spread peach preserves over crust in pan. Dollop raspberry preserves by 1/2 teaspoonfuls over peach preserves. Sprinkle reserved 1 cup flour mixture over preserves. Sprinkle with almonds.
- 5. Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool 1 hour on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Garnish, if desired.