Photo: Beau Gustafson; Styling: Jan Gautro
- 1 (9-ounce) package fresh cheese tortellini (such as DiGiorno)
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 6 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 (6-ounce) package fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) preshredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 ounces prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 1. Cook pasta according to the package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain. Transfer pasta to a large bowl.
- 2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add nuts to pan; cook 1 1/2 minutes or until toasted, stirring occasionally. Add nuts to bowl.
- 3. Heat oil in pan over medium heat. Add garlic to pan; cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add spinach to pan; cook 2 minutes or until spinach wilts, stirring constantly. Add spinach mixture, cheese, and remaining ingredients to bowl; toss well.
- Calories: 292
- Fat: 9.2g
- Saturated fat: 3.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.1g
- Protein: 14.6g
- Carbohydrate: 38.8g
- Fiber: 3.8g
- Cholesterol: 32mg
- Iron: 1.8mg
- Sodium: 618mg
- Calcium: 103mg