Photo: John Autry; Styling: Cindy Barr
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 medium zucchini, cut diagonally into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 1/2 ounces ciabatta bread
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1. Preheat grill pan over medium-high heat. Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; toss well to coat. Arrange zucchini in a single layer in pan; grill 4 minutes, turning after 2 minutes.
- 2. Chop ciabatta bread. Place bread and thyme in a food processor; pulse 10 times. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil. Add bread mixture; cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Combine zucchini, bread mixture, and Parmigiano-Reggiano.
- Calories: 94
- Fat: 5.9g
- Saturated fat: 1.2g
- Sodium: 241mg