1. On a sheet of wax paper, combine the flour, salt and pepper (I add some garlic powder as well). Dredge the cube steaks in the flour mixture and shake off the excess. Reserve the flour mixture.
2. In a large skillet, warm 1 tbsp of the oil over medium-high heat. Add the cube steaks and cook until browned, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer steaks to a plate.
3. Warm the remaining tbsp of oil in the skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and bell peppers and saute until the vegetables just begin to soften, about 5 minutes.
4. Stir in the reserved flour mixture until no longer visible. Add the tomatoes, beef broth and oregano. Return the steaks to the skillet with any extracted juices.
5. Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover and simmer until the steaks are tender, about 5 minutes. Uncover and simmer for 2 minutes, until sauce is slightly thickened.