- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups very thinly sliced radish
- 1/3 cup canola mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Thai sweet chili sauce
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets, skinned
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Cooking spray
- 4 (1 1/2-ounce) hamburger buns
- 1 1/2 cups watercress
Total: 47 Minutes
- 1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves. Pour hot liquid over radish. Chill 30 minutes; drain well.
- 2. Combine mayonnaise and next 3 ingredients. Cover and refrigerate.
- 3. Preheat grill to high heat.
- 4. Combine soy sauce and chili sauce, stirring with a whisk. Sprinkle fillets with pepper and 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt. Place fillets on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 4 minutes, brushing with half of soy mixture. Carefully turn fillets; grill 4 minutes or until desired degree of doneness, brushing with remaining soy mixture.
- 5. Spread 2 tablespoons mayo mixture on bottom half of each bun; top each with 1 fillet. Top evenly with radishes. Arrange about 1/3 cup watercress on each fillet; top with top halves of buns.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.Scott Mowbray and Robin Bashinsky, Cooking Light
- Calories: 397
- Fat: 14.9g
- Saturated fat: 1.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 4.1g
- Protein: 37.5g
- Carbohydrate: 24.9g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Cholesterol: 80mg
- Iron: 2.4mg
- Sodium: 567mg
- Calcium: 117mg