The kids will LOVE these! Cute treat for Thanksgiving gatherings, or any Autumn meals.
Makes 42 cookies.
1. Separate each cookie carefully, leaving cream filling on one side; set cookie halves without filling aside.
2. Make a turkey body by attaching a cinnamon candy (for turkey head) to each malted milk ball (turkey body) with a dab of chocolate frosting.
3. Attach a turkey body to center of each cookie half with cream filling using a dab of chocolate frosting.
4. Spread chocolate frosting on the inside of each cookie half that does not have cream filling.
5. For the turkey tail, arrange candy corn on chocolate-frosting cookies with wide end of candy along outer edge.
6. Attach each turkey tail behind a turkey body using chocolate frosting.
Store assembled turkeys in the refrigerator.