Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Randy Mon
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red-wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano plus 2 tbsp. leaves
- 3 navel oranges
- 1 head radicchio, torn into pieces
- 1/2 cup thinly slivered red onion
- 1. In a small saucepan, cook juice over high heat until reduced to 2 tbsp., about 5 minutes; let cool. In a small bowl, whisk together juice, oil, vinegar, salt, and chopped oregano.
- 2. Cut off ends and outer white membrane from oranges; slice into rounds. In a bowl, gently toss oranges, radicchio, onion, and oregano leaves with dressing to coat.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
- Calories: 71
- Calories from fat: 31%
- Protein: 1g
- Fat: 2.6g
- Saturated fat: 0.4g
- Carbohydrate: 13g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Sodium: 242mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg