1. Pour 1 cup boiling water over cranberries; let stand 10 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
2. Lightly grease 2 (8-inch) round cake pans. Spoon Honey Syrup into each pan.
3. Prepare hot roll dough as directed on back of package; let dough stand 5 minutes.
4. Roll dough into an 18- x 10-inch rectangle. Spread dough with orange marmalade; sprinkle with prepared cranberries.
5. Roll dough up tightly, starting at 1 long end; cut into 16 slices using a serrated knife. Place 1 slice in center of each prepared pan. Place 7 slices around center roll in each pan.
6. Cover pans loosely with plastic wrap; let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 30 to 45 minutes or until doubled in bulk.
7. Preheat oven to 350°. Uncover rolls; bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and done. Cool rolls in pans on a wire rack 5 minutes. Brush rolls with Orange-Honey Glaze.