1. Preheat the oven to 400°.
2. To prepare crust, place the first 3 ingredients in a food processor, and process until finely ground (about 30 seconds). Add butter, and pulse 5 times or until combined. Add 1 tablespoon ice water; pulse just until combined (mixture will be crumbly). Press oat mixture into the bottom and up sides of a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 5 minutes on a wire rack.
3. Reduce oven temperature to 350°.
4. To prepare filling, combine brown sugar and next 8 ingredients (through egg white) in a medium bowl, stirring well. Stir in pecan halves. Spoon filling into prepared crust. Bake at 350° for 48 minutes or until center is set. Cool to room temperature on a wire rack.
5. To prepare sauce, combine cranberries, 2/3 cup granulated sugar, and juice in a small saucepan over medium-high heat; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer until cranberries begin to pop, about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Combine 1/4 cup water and cornstarch in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Stir cornstarch mixture into cranberry mixture; bring to a boil. Cook 1 minute, stirring often; remove from heat. Cool completely. Cut pie into 12 wedges; serve with sauce.