- 1 (8-oz.) package wide egg noodles
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (26-oz.) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) shredded Parmesan cheese
Bake: 30 Minutes
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- 2. Cook beef and next 3 ingredients in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain and return to skillet. Stir in spaghetti sauce and Italian seasoning.
- 3. Combine spinach and next 4 ingredients. Fold in noodles; spoon mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with half of Parmesan cheese. Top evenly with beef mixture and remaining Parmesan cheese.
- 4. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden.