- 1 1/2 cups (2-inch) sliced green beans
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) tuna steak (1 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 cup uncooked couscous
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 hard-cooked large egg, cut into 4 wedges
- Steam beans, covered, 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle 1/8 teaspoon salt over tuna. Heat a medium nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat until hot. Add tuna; cook 3 minutes on each side or until medium-rare or desired degree of doneness. Break tuna into chunks.
- Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan; gradually stir in couscous. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork; cool.
- Combine 1/8 teaspoon salt, lemon juice, oil, anchovy paste, pepper, and garlic in a large bowl; stir well with a whisk. Add beans, tuna, couscous, tomato, olives, onion, and parsley; toss gently. Top each serving with an egg wedge.
- Calories: 310
- Calories from fat: 28%
- Fat: 9.7g
- Saturated fat: 1.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.7g
- Protein: 21.6g
- Carbohydrate: 35.4g
- Fiber: 3.6g
- Cholesterol: 75mg
- Iron: 2.8mg
- Sodium: 552mg
- Calcium: 46mg