Photo: Marcus Nilsson; Styling: Angharad Bailey
- 3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (14-ounce) can fat-free, lower-sodium chicken broth
- 2 bay leaves
- 16 small red and yellow potatoes, halved lengthwise (about 18 ounces)
- 8 small boiling onions, peeled (root end left intact)
- Cooking spray
- 4 ounces linguica sausage, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Total: 1 Hour, 19 Minutes
- 1. Remove grill rack, and set aside. Prepare grill for indirect grilling, heating one side to medium-high and leaving one side with no heat. Place grill rack on grill.
- 2. Combine 3 cups water, Dijon mustard, and the next 5 ingredients (through bay leaves) in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, and cook for 2 minutes. Add potatoes and onions; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, and simmer for 12 minutes. Remove from heat, and let stand for 10 minutes in cooking liquid; drain. Cut onions in half.
- 3. Pierce the bottom of a disposable aluminum foil pan several times with the tip of a knife. Place the potatoes and onions in pan, and coat with cooking spray. Place pan on grill rack over unheated side of grill; cover grill, and cook for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 4. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add sausage, and sauté for 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Combine sausage, potato mixture, parsley, and salt in a large bowl; toss gently.
- Calories: 133
- Fat: 5.7g
- Saturated fat: 2.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 5.3g
- Carbohydrate: 15.8g
- Fiber: 2.1g
- Cholesterol: 12mg
- Iron: 0.8mg
- Sodium: 311mg
- Calcium: 21mg