Photo: Stephen Devries; Styling: Lindsey Ellis Beatty
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Stir together macadamia nuts, flaked coconut, brown sugar, and 1 tablespoon of the flour in a small bowl; set aside.
2. Beat sugar and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until incorporated after each addition. Add zest, juice, coconut extract, and 2 teaspoons of the vanilla extract; beat just until combined.
3. Whisk together salt and remaining 4 cups flour in a separate bowl; add to sugar mixture alternately with cream in 3 batches, beating on low just until ingredients are incorporated. Fold in dried pineapple.
4. Spoon half of the batter into a greased and floured 14-cup Bundt pan. Sprinkle evenly with macadamia nut mixture; top with remaining batter. Bake in preheated oven until golden and a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, about 1 hour and 25 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack 30 minutes. Turn cake out onto rack, and cool completely, about 1 hour.
5. While cake cools, cook pineapple juice in a small saucepan over medium-high until reduced by half, about 9 minutes. Pour into a bowl; cool to room temperature, about 10 minutes. Whisk in powdered sugar and remaining 1 teaspoon vanilla extract until smooth. Drizzle over cake.