Complete with a homemade graham-cracker-crumb crust, this dish really is the ultimate summer pie.
Makes 8 to 10 servings
1. Preheat oven to 325°. Pulse first 4 ingredients in a food processor 15 times or until almonds are finely ground. Press on bottom and up sides of a 10-inch pie plate. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely (about 2 hours).
2. Meanwhile, whisk together fruit juice and cornstarch in a small bowl. Stir together honey and salt in a small saucepan, and cook over medium-low heat 3 to 4 minutes or until mixture begins to bubble. Whisk in fruit juice mixture. Increase heat to medium, and bring to a boil, whisking often. Remove from heat, and cool completely (about 10 minutes). Cover and chill until ready to use.
3. Beat heavy cream in a medium bowl at medium speed with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
4. Beat cream cheese at medium speed with a heavy-duty electric stand mixer until smooth; gradually add condensed milk, beating until blended after each addition. Add next 5 ingredients, and beat at medium-high speed until smooth and creamy. Fold in whipped cream. Pour mixture into cooled pie crust, and chill 12 to 24 hours.
5. Place fruit slices in a large bowl; add half of chilled juice mixture, tossing to coat. (If mixture is too thick, place in a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave at HIGH 30 seconds.) Spoon fruit onto chilled pie, and serve immediately with remaining juice mixture. Or chill remaining juice mixture, and reserve for another use, such as a topping for ice cream.