1. In large bowl, mix enchilada sauce, seasoning mix and lime juice with whisk until smooth. Fold in remaining ingredients.
2. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour but no longer than 2 hours, stirring once, to blend flavors. Serve in cocktail glasses.
3. Skewer one of the shrimp and/or cucumber slices with a mini cocktail fork (available at party warehouse stores). Serve 1 on the edge of each glass for a cute garnish...and a way to eat the shrimp cocktail!
1. Turn this fresh appetizer into a summer soup by adding an additional can of enchilada sauce and increasing the lime juice to 1/2 cup.
2. Like a little kick? Stir in 1 to 2 teaspoons red pepper sauce with the lime juice.