1. Mix all of the wet ingredients together. Put the flours in the small kitchen aid. Turn on low and mix in the wet ingredients. Mix until a solid ball forms. Knead the dough for 2 minutes until nice ball forms. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate.
2. Roll the dough into 1/2 in logs and feed through a cavatelli crank.
3. Get 6 lobsters and pull off the tail and claws. Blanch the tails in boiling water for 2 minutes and ice down. Bring water back to a boil and add the claws. Turn off the water and let sit for 5 minutes. Remove and add to ice bath. Once cooled remove the meat from the shells and dice.
4. Take the bodies and remove the guts and gills from the head. Get a large pot smoking hot and add the bodies. Add in two carrots, 1 onion and 2 stocks of celery. Cook until well colored and add tomato paste. Cover with water and simmer for 45 minutes. Strain and reduce by half.
5. Take 1 cup of stock and add 1/2 cup of butter to form a glaze. Add the blanched pasta, morel mushrooms, the diced up lobster meat and fresh spring peas. Heat everything up and server in a platter. Top with fresh Nasturtium leaves and flowers.
MetroCooking DC 2014