1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, sprinkle cutlets with 3/4 tsp. Greek seasoning. Dredge in flour.
3. Cook half of cutlets in 1 1/2 Tbsp. hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes on each side or until done. Repeat procedure with remaining cutlets and 1 1/2 Tbsp. oil. Remove from skillet, reserving drippings in skillet.
4. Heat remaining 2 Tbsp. oil in skillet with drippings; add onion and remaining 1/4 tsp. Greek seasoning, and sauté over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in tomatoes and olives, and cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Remove from heat, and toss in hot cooked pasta until blended.
5. Transfer pasta mixture to a large serving bowl, and sprinkle with half of feta cheese. Top with cutlets and remaining feta cheese. Garnish, if desired. Serve immediately.
*Dried Italian seasoning may be substituted.