Be the first to rate it
- 1/3 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1 large shallot, sliced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (8-oz.) packages haricots verts (thin green beans)
Total: 20 Minutes
- 1. Stir together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Let stand 10 minutes. Stir in olive oil, and add salt and pepper to taste.
- 2. Cook green beans in boiling salted water to cover 3 to 4 minutes or until bright and crisp-tender; drain. Plunge beans into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain and pat dry. Toss together beans and olive mixture. Serve at room temperature, or cover and chill up to 2 hours.