Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lydia Degaris Pursell
- 1 (16-oz.) package orecchiette*
- 1/2 pound hard salami slices, cut into strips
- 1/4 pound assorted deli olives, pitted, drained, and cut in half
- 1 (7-oz.) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped
- 6 pepperoncini salad peppers, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/2 English cucumber, thinly sliced into half moons
- 1 1/2 cups bottled Greek vinaigrette with feta, divided
- 1 pt. grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup firmly packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
Total: 2 Hours, 40 Minutes
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold running water.
- 2. Toss together pasta, salami, and next 4 ingredients. Add 1 cup vinaigrette, and toss to coat. Cover and chill 2 to 24 hours.
- 3. Toss in tomatoes, parsley, and remaining 1/2 cup vinaigrette just before serving. Sprinkle with feta cheese.
- *Penne pasta may be substituted.
We tested with De Cecco Orecchiette Pasta and Seeds of Change Certified Organic Greek Feta Vinaigrette.Southern Living