Prep time: 15 min.
Baking time: 45 min.
Decoration time: 30 min.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease and flour the glass bowls.
3. Prepare pound cake mix according to package directions. Fold in the chopped SNICKERS® Brand Minis and divide the batter evenly between the 2 bowls.
4. Bake until golden or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean (approximately 40-45 minutes). Remove from the oven, transfer to wire rack and cool for 15 minutes. Invert, remove bowls and let cool completely.
5. Cut 2 inches off each end of the snack cakes and discard the middle.
6. Tint the vanilla frosting a brick orange using a combination of red and yellow food coloring.
7. To make the cakes, place cake rounds on serving platter with the flat side down. Arrange one cut piece of snack cake at the bottom of each round cake, pressing the cut side against the cake.
8. To make the handles, prepare 4 sets of 2 TWIX® Brand FUN SIZE® Bars sandwiched together with chocolate frosting. Arrange 2 sets together as a handle for each cake. Place remaining snack cake at the bottom of the TWIX® Brand FUN SIZE® Bar handle.
9. Frost cake and snack cake with yellow frosting. Decorate with M&M'S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies. Pipe the seam between the TWIX® Brand FUN SIZE® Bar handles with the chocolate decorating frosting and line with M&M'S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies.