1. Combine maple syrup, corn syrup and pecans in a small bowl; set aside.
2. Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper. Spread mustard on both sides of chops.
3. Combine corn starch and ginger in a shallow dish. Dredge pork chops in corn starch mixture.
4. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork chops; cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side until chops are browned. Reduce heat to medium-low. Drizzle syrup mixture over chops. Cover; cook 4 to 5 minutes or until chops are tender, turning once carefully, if desired.
5. Arrange pork chops on serving platter; drizzle with pan drippings.