Prep time: 10 min.
Baking time: 18-21 min.
Decoration time: 20 min.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line the cupcake pans with the cupcake paper liners.
2. Roughly chop 2 cups of SNICKERS® Brand MINIS®. Prepare the cake mix according to package instructions and fold in the chopped SNICKERS® Brand MINIS®. Divide the batter evenly between the cupcake pans.
3. Bake for approximately 18-21 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from the oven, transfer to a wire rack and let cool completely.
4. Divide the vanilla frosting into 5 small cups and tint one blue, one green, one yellow and one pink, leaving the last white.
5. Frost the cupcakes with the desired colors. Spoon the remaining frosting into separate resealable plastic bags. Pipe dots on the cupcakes and decorate with M&M'S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies.