1. Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add shallots, and sauté 2 minutes or until tender. Combine half of shallots and lobster meat in a bowl. Reserve remaining shallots in pan; set aside.
2. Working with 1 wonton wrapper at a time (cover remaining wrappers with a damp towel to keep them from drying), spoon about 2 teaspoons lobster mixture into center of each wrapper. Moisten edges of wrapper with water; bring 2 opposite corners together. Press edges together with a fork to seal, forming a triangle.
3. Fill a large saucepan with water, and bring to a simmer; add ravioli. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until done. Remove ravioli with a slotted spoon. Keep warm.
4. Combine corn and milk in a blender; blend until smooth. Add corn mixture to shallots in small saucepan; stir in half-and-half and pepper. Cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated; add chives.
5. Divide ravioli evenly between 2 shallow bowls. Spoon sauce over ravioli; serve immediately.