- 1/2 small thinly sliced fennel bulb, divided
- 1/2 small thinly sliced red onion, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) red snapper or tuna fillets
- 8 slices fresh lemon
- 1/2 cup olive-caper simmer sauce
- 8 fresh tarragon or thyme sprigs
- 2 cups cooked couscous
Total: 25 Minutes
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Place 4 (12- x 7-inch) rectangular pieces of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- 2. Divide half of fennel and red onion evenly among parchment pieces. Top fennel and red onion with fish, remaining fennel and red onion, 2 lemon slices, 2 tablespoons sauce, and 2 tarragon sprigs; fold up, and crimp parchment paper to form a tight pouch.
- 3. Bake fish, in middle of oven, until cooked through (about 15 minutes). Place parchment packets on serving plates; open carefully to release steam. Serve fish alongside the couscous.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.Lori Powell, Health
- Calories: 284
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 38g
- Carbohydrate: 25g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 60mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 153mg
- Calcium: 110mg