Be the first to rate it
- 2 (15- x 6-inch) cedar grilling planks
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 (6-oz.) salmon fillets
Soak: 8 Hours
- 1. Weigh down cedar planks with a heavier object in a large container. Add water to cover, and soak at least 8 hours.
- 2. Combine dill and next 5 ingredients; set aside.
- 3. Sprinkle salt and pepper evenly on salmon.
- 4. Remove cedar planks from water, and place planks on cooking grate on grill.
- 5. Grill soaked planks, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 2 minutes or until the planks begin to lightly smoke. Place 2 fillets on each cedar plank, and grill, covered with grill lid, 15 to 18 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. Remove fish from planks to individual serving plates using a spatula. (Carefully remove planks from grill using tongs.) Spoon herb mixture over fish, and serve immediately.
- Calories: 310
- Calories from fat: 47%
- Fat: 15.7g
- Saturated fat: 2.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 6.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 5.3g
- Protein: 38.7g
- Carbohydrate: 1.4g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Cholesterol: 107mg
- Iron: 1.8mg
- Sodium: 378mg
- Calcium: 31mg