- 24 lemon cookies, coarsely crushed
- 1 (21-ounce) can blueberry fruit filling
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Multicolored candies and sprinkles
- Place 12 foil baking cups into muffin pans; sprinkle crushed cookies evenly into cups. Spoon 2 teaspoons fruit filling over cookies in each cup, reserving remaining fruit filling for another use.
- Fold condensed milk and lemonade concentrate into whipped topping; spoon over fruit filling in prepared baking cups. Freeze 8 hours or until firm. Top with candies and sprinkles just before serving.
- NOTE: For testing purposes only, we used Keebler Lemon Cooler cookies.