1. Preheat oven to 350°. Line a fine wire-mesh strainer with 1 coffee filter. Place strainer over a bowl; spoon yogurt into strainer. Cover yogurt with plastic wrap, and chill 2 hours.
2. Meanwhile, cut baguette into 1/4-inch slices, and place on a baking sheet. Lightly coat 1 side of bread with cooking spray, and sprinkle with pepper.
3. Bake at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes or until toasted.
4. Spoon yogurt into a bowl, discarding strained liquid. (Yogurt will be thick.) Stir in cucumber and salt.
5. Spread Lima Bean Mash on bottom of a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate. Spread yogurt mixture over Lima Bean Mash. Top with cheese, tomato, and bacon. Serve with toasted bread slices and assorted vegetable slices.