1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add broccoli rabe and Broccolini, and cook 2 minutes. Drain and rinse vegetables under cold water; drain. Coarsely chop.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil; swirl to coat. Add 3/4 cup onion and 5 garlic cloves; cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add wine; cook 1 minute. Add grape tomatoes and 1/4 teaspoon salt; cook 12 minutes or until skins split and tomatoes start to release their juices, stirring frequently. Place tomato mixture in a bowl.
4. Wipe pan dry with paper towels. Return pan to medium-high heat. Add remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons oil; swirl to coat. Add remaining 3/4 cup onion, remaining 5 garlic cloves, and red pepper; sauté 4 minutes. Stir in broccoli rabe mixture and 1/4 teaspoon salt; cook 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
5. Combine 1/4 cup basil, ricotta, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt in a bowl. Spread 1/2 cup marinara sauce in the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch glass or ceramic baking dish coated with cooking spray. Arrange 3 lasagna noodles over sauce. Spread half of ricotta mixture over noodles. Top with half of broccoli rabe mixture; spoon half of tomato mixture over broccoli rabe mixture. Repeat layers with remaining noodles, ricotta mixture, broccoli rabe mixture, and tomato mixture, ending with noodles. Top with remaining 1/2 cup marinara, and sprinkle with mozzarella. Cover with aluminum foil coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until top is lightly browned. Remove lasagna from oven, and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup chopped basil. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.