1. Trace your handprint onto a piece of sturdy paper or cardboard and cut out handprint pattern. Set aside.
2. In a large microwave safe bowl, heat margarine and marshmallows at HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth.
3. Add KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal. Stir until well coated.
4. Using spatula coated with cooking spray or waxed paper, press mixture into 15 1/2- x 10 1/2- x 1-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool slightly.
5. Using the handprint pattern, cut around the pattern with knife. Decorate with frosting and candy corn as desired. Best if served same day.
Microwave cooking times may vary.
Follow step 1 above. For step 2, melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat.
Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Follow steps 3 thru 5 above.
For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme can be substituted for marshmallows.
Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
Store no more than two days in airtight container.
This recipe has been tested and endorsed by Kellogg's® Rice Krispies®
Go to http://www.ricekrispies.com for more recipes and nutrition information.
®, ™, © 2008 Kellogg NA Co