1. In a skillet, cook sausage over medium-high heat for 3 minutes, chopping into small pieces.
2. Add onion and celery; cook and stir for 3 minutes.
3. Add parsley and garlic; cook and stir 2 minutes longer or until sausage is no longer pink and vegetables are tender; drain and set aside.
4. Place bread cubes in a large bowl.
5. In another bowl, combine the broth, butter and eggs and seasonings. Pour over bread; toss to coat.
6. Fold in the pecans, cranberries and the sausage mixture.
7. Spoon into a greased 13-inch x 9-inch x 2-inch baking dish.
8. Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown and a thermometer reads 160°.