1. Position oven rack in center of oven and preheat to 400°F.
2. In a large skillet, sauté sausage, mushrooms and garlic until the meat is browned. Drain off fat and remove excess with paper towels. Always cook sausage to internal temperature of 160°F.
3. To skillet, add pizza sauce, oregano, basil, spinach, and salt and pepper to taste. Cook, stirring frequently, until hot.
4. Place pizza crust on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes and remove from oven.
5. Spread meat mixture evenly over pizza crust.
6. Bake for an additional 8 to 10 minutes until cheese is bubbly. Remove from oven, sprinkle with fresh basil or other fresh herbs, cut and enjoy!