1. In large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
2. Remove from skillet; set aside. In the same skillet, melt butter.
3. Add the celery, onion, green pepper and garlic; sauté until tender.
4. In a very large bowl, combine the cubed stuffing, sausage, celery mixture, cheese, olives and seasonings.
5. Add broth and eggs; toss to combine.
6. Spoon into a buttered 3-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 325°F for 1 hour.
7. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until lightly browned and a meat thermometer reads 160°F.