Take your Brat Hot Tub inside with this slow-cooker recipe. Keep your brats juicy and full of flavor throughout a lengthy sporting or any event as guests come and go!
1. Pour in the beer; add butter and onions into slow cooker and turn on to high.
2. Heat a grill pan or heavy skillet to medium high and grill or sear the brats on all sides.
3. Place your Johnsonville® Brats into the slow cooker and heat until the brats are cooked through, about 2 hours. Brats are fully cooked when the internal temperature reaches 160˚F.
4. Reduce heat to low to keep the brats in the slow cooker hot throughout the game.
5. When folks are ready for seconds or thirds -- or even when stragglers show up late --grab a Johnsonville® Brat out of this indoor hot tub and enjoy!