1. Preheat oven to 375°. Pulse oats in food processor until finely ground. Whisk together flour, next 3 ingredients, and ground oats in a large bowl.
2. Beat butter and next 2 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each addition. Stir in vanilla.
3. Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture, beating at low speed until blended. Stir in chocolate morsels and next 2 ingredients.
4. Drop dough by level spoonfuls 2 inches apart onto 2 parchment paper-lined jelly-roll pans, using a 1 1/2-inch cookie scoop. Flatten each to a 2-inch circle.
5. Bake at 375° for 8 to 10 minutes or until browned. Cool on pans 2 to 3 minutes; transfer to wire racks.