1. Cook sausage links according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, cook rigatoni according to package directions; drain and set aside.
3. In a large skillet, heat olive oil until hot.
4. Add garlic; sauté for 30 seconds or until golden.
5. Add red peppers; sauté for 2 minutes or until crisp-tender.
6. Cut sausage into 1/4-inch coin slices; add to skillet. Stir in pasta sauce; heat through.
7. Add pasta; toss to combine. Sprinkle with parsley.
8. Serve immediately. Enjoy immensely. And welcome to Johnsonville®.