Prep time: 30 min.
Baking time: 12-14 min.
1. In a large bowl, combine peanut butter dough, 1 cup M&M'S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies and 1/2 cup cereal, if desired. Remove dough to small bowl; set aside.
2. In the large bowl, combine sugar dough and cocoa powder until well blended.
3. Stir in 1 cup M&M'S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies and remaining 1/2 cup cereal, if desired. Remove half the dough to small bowl; set aside.
4. Combine half the peanut butter dough with half the chocolate dough by folding them together just enough to marble.
5. Shape the marbled dough into an 8- x 2-inch log.
6. Wrap the log in plastic wrap.
7. Repeat with the remaining dough.
8. Refrigerate logs 2 hours.
9. To bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
10. Cut dough into 1/4-inch thick slices.
11. Place about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
12. Bake 12 to 14 minutes.
13. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets; cool completely on wire racks.
14. Store in a tightly covered container.