Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner
- 12 thin slices prosciutto, halved crosswise (about 1/2 pound)
- 10 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup loosely packed spinach, stems trimmed and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese
Bake: 14 Minutes
Stand: 5 Minutes
Total: 34 Minutes
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin pan or 12 ramekins. Place prosciutto slices into bottoms and up sides of cups, overlapping in a crisscross pattern.
- 2. Combine eggs, salt, and pepper. Divide spinach and cheese among muffin cups. Pour egg mixture evenly into muffin cups.
- 3. Bake pies 14 to 16 minutes or until just set. Let stand about 5 minutes. Loosen pies by running a knife around the edges of each cup, and then lift out of pan with a small spatula. Serve immediately.