Photo: Alex Farnum; Styling: Randy Mon
It's everything we love about dessert, only more portable and fun to hold in your hands. Recipe editor Amy Machnak, a former mixologist for Kuleto's in San Francisco, whipped up this decadent hot white chocolate to serve on a chilly evening.
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons vanilla vodka
- 1 1/2 tablespoons miniature marshmallows
- 1/8 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1. Heat milk in a small saucepan over medium heat until very hot. Add white chocolate chips and whisk until melted.
- 2. Pour vanilla vodka into a heatproof glass, add warm milk, top with marshmallows, and dust with cocoa powder.